The District Employment Office Karimnagar is providing the below mentioned services to the unemployed youth in the district through online www.employment.telangana.gov.in
1. Employment cards are issued to unemployed youths who apply for employment cards, as per the current government orders, once the employment card is obtained, the card is valid until they get a job or attain the age of 54 years. And additional qualifications are recorded.
2. Sponsorship of candidates for government jobs in government departments
3. Employment cards will be transferred to the requested district as per the wish of the candidates.
Apart from the above, other services that perform this function are:
4. Career counseling is given to unemployed youth
5. Orientation towards private sector to adapt to changing circumstances
Employing unemployed youth in the private sector
We are organizing job fairs to provide.
6. TOMCOM (by Telangana Overseas Man Power Company, Hyderabad (TOMCOM)
Foreign jobs will be announced.
7. PMKVY to unemployed youth through private centers
The training imparted will be monitored.
8. Implementation of CNV Act (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies Act), 1959
It’s getting worse.
As per the requirement of the employer on the basis of seniority, qualification and age & category when vacancies arise in the public sector the list of registered candidates is sponsored by the Employment Exchange in the ratio of 1:20 or less for each vacancy.
Candidates registered for Year wise Employment Card, Notifications, and Placements Private Job Mela, PMKV details are as follows.
|Registrations||No. of Job melas Condu cted||No. of candi dates Placed||No. of candi dates trained|